Welcome to the Polypak manufacturing and trading company, located in Újezdeček in the Czech Republic. We offer individual solutions in plastics and packaging. Using modern equipment we produce blown films, mono or coex (up to 3-layer LDPE fiml) and a wide range of plastic bags and disposable aprons, films etc. of various sizes and colors. Materials used in manufacturing include BIO and LDPE, HDPE and MDPE. We produce materials with at least once processed (regranulate) and virgin materials (pure, yet unprocessed material that meets food contact requirements).
One of our current priorities is the introduction of compostable bio materials. Currently we produce BIO film (and mainly Flow pack film) bags and disposable aprons.
Plastic products are suitable for use in the food industry, construction, retail, etc.
In our production we use only new and modern equipment to achieve the best quality and offer you the best products. We are currently working with leading machine manufacturers such as Roll-o-Matic, Kung Hsing, Gur-is, Atac and Dalaker. We also have a granulation line where we process waste from our own production into granules and reuse it for the production of film. Our production is therefore waste-free and environmentally friendly.
Why choose Polypak?
- Many years of experience in plastics production since 2002
- Flexible and individual approach to each customer
- Fast delivery and best price / quality ratio
- All goods sold directly from our factory
- We produce all products also in BIO quality – everything is compostable!
- VINCOTTE and HOME COMPOST certificates – for input raw material
- Family business and friendly ambience
We do not have a price list in our company because we work with individual orders, offering exactly what our customers are looking for. Contact us for more information and our staff will be happy to assist you.